Thursday, February 2, 2023

When life gives you lemons, Take notes.๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey! Long time no see! Well, I am writing this probably after 1.5 years and so much has happened. Long story short, I passed class 10th with a satisfactory 96%, got selected in a reputed school for 11th and 12th and am currently going to give class 12th boards in less than a month. But the purpose of this blog is not this. I want to share a valuable life lesson that I have learned here. 

This incident happened a few weeks back during our Physics Board Practical. Whole year round I performed the practicals quite seriously and completed all of them on time. The last half hour of the exam was left when my teacher tells me to give my paper to her. Being obedient, I did so. But then she started to give my answers, particularly readings,  to another boy. Isn't this exactly what is not supposed to happen in board exams? ( Maybe this is how schools get 100% results ๐Ÿ™‚). I saw my year-long efforts and sacrifices crumble and vanish in a second. Pure saal ki mehnat only for it to end like this? This might not seem that big of a deal, but it is for me. As I already said, only half an hour was left and I was stressed as well as deeply shaken by now. I suddenly felt helpless. Let alone take action, I could not even think of words to speak. Also, I was told to "Keep my mouth shut about this" which is exactly what I am not going to do๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡. Speaking or taking any action then would mean risking everything. Anyways, I completed my paper on time, submitted and came back straight to my home. 

The lesson that we learn here is that - 
1. Do not run behind reputed institutions. Analyse every aspect and take the right decisions. 
2. Life can take a turn anytime anywhere, so be prepared (which I clearly wasn't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‚).
3. Always completely rely on yourselves.


And that's the end! Thank you for reading!
Peace๐Ÿ’œ!

11 comments:

  1. Can imagine the scenario, the efforts, the hardwork.....this is what life is all about: experience, mistakes and we can just learn from it and keep moving on.

    "This might not seem that big of a deal, but it is for me." !!TRUE!!
    Only u can know how deep it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine the boy who got ur notes looks at this blog

    BTW nicely written

    Copied from up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. We should always be on the right path and raise voice against the wrong. Neither do wrong nor let anyone do so. Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written. I'm glad that you dealt with the situation really well. Our understanding and experiences let alone helps us in such situations. Forget about the bad experience but don't forget it's learning. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Unknown ๐Ÿค”February 3, 2023 at 12:04 AM

    I admire your bravery to speak up about things that matter to you. Its fine this is how life is meant you know my father once told me when i was just a child “These are the nights you will remember” Life is too short to think about these . Keep calm stay confident and never be afraid of anything because it doesn’t matter how wrong situations are there are always people to support you. Out of anyone who could have been my sister, I'm so glad it was you๐Ÿคญ. *Peace*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alot of people will try to dull your shine in life and but if you keep working for your goals , the lessons will only end up making you brighter ๐ŸŒŸ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad Reality Of Education System

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saal bhar ki mehnat ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    amazing blog WE WANT MORE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone compromises the situation but very few people against such conditions. You are realy brave because you wrote truth in your blog. Very very good job.

    ReplyDelete

NEET and Clean?

Namaste!  Recently, NEET results were abruptly released on 4th of June, the day election results were being announced. Amongst the noise of ...